EBA Lviv Express Course: Leadership Strategy: Image → Brand → Reputation
“Being a marketing specialist is useful for everyone”
We outlined a few interesting points after the express course “Leadership Strategy. Image → Brand → Reputation”:
- The brand of a company depends on the brand of its owner, director, employees. Start with yourself first!
- 96% of the company’s value are not tangible assets, but goodwill – business reputation, so give it enough resources and attention.
- Remember the “4 and 7” rule. During the first 4 seconds of your acquaintance, your opponent creates an impression of you, the next 7 seconds go to confirm the first impression. To change your first impression, at least 4-7 additional appointments are required.
- When communicating some news to your target audience, do not miss the 5-W rule: Who? What? Where? When? Why?
- It is three times more expensive for the company to make the customer return, than maintain and retain the existing one, so pay attention to clients and do not disappear from different platforms of communication for long. Communicate constantly!
Thanks to Victoria Yesaulenko for the express Course and new knowledge!
Premier Hotel Dnister is glad to be at your place of stay and experience your hospitality!