EBA Customs Committee meeting with Volodymyr Tsabak, Head of Galytska Customs
On March 04, 2020, the EBA Сustoms committee had the meeting with Volodymyr Tsabak, the Acting Chief of Halytska Customs of the State Customs Service.
At the meeting, the participants discussed the following:
- First results of the work of Halytska Customs of the SCS after New Customs creation;
- The consequences of the customs reforms, the embodiment of Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk and Lviv Customs;
- The queues at the borders by cargo and passenger transport;
- Impact of the situation with international permits on customs clearance of goods
- Customs legislation changes in the part of post-audit and the valuation of customs cost
- Infrastructure improvement on the border between Ukraine and Poland;
- Customs clearance of products by type of customs declaration “EA”;
- Battles with the counterfeit goods and protection of intellectual property rights within customs clearance procedures;
- The automated customs control system and its influence on the general terms of customs clearance.
The participants of the meeting noted positive changes in the work of Customs and shared their expectations about further cooperation between Association and customs authorities.
In his turn, Mr. Tsabak emphasized that Halytska Customs is opened to the productive dialogue with business in the future.