Coca-Cola Beverages Ukraine
- Segment: Beverages
- Country of origin: Greece
- In Association since: 2002 year
- Chief: Constantinos Spanoudis Contact the company
Coca-Cola Beverages Ukraine was one of the first international companies to start operating in Ukraine. It has been investing in the country’s economy since 1992. The Company opened its first bottling plant in Ukraine in the city of Lviv in 1994. In 1998, Coca-Cola Beverages Ukraine began production near the town of Brovary in the Kyiv region. The facility was newly built and operating at full capacity.
While some of beverages, such as Coca-Cola®, Fanta® and Sprite®, have universal appeal and are recognized the world over, others are created to suit the tastes, traditions and preferences of consumers in the local marketplace.
- Sparkling beverages: Coca-Cola®, Coca-Cola light®, Fanta Orange®, Fanta Lemon®, Fanta Mandarin®, Sprite®, Schweppes Bitter Lemon®, Schweppes Indian Tonic®;
- Water: natural water for human consumption BonAqua® (carbonated, lightly carbonated, non-carbonated);
- Juices and juice drinks: Rich® (13 flavors) and Rich kids® (4 flavors);
- Energy drinks: burn®, burn Intense Energy®, burn Refreshing Energy® and Gladiator®;
- Ready-to-drink teas: Nestea® (4 flavors).
news and articles
12/ 12/ 2018