CEMARK (a CRH company)
A unique award for the companies of “full age” that reached 18+ years old with the EBA. This is definitely a love for life, because how else to explain such a long relationship? 😊 And we want to go out and tell all the world about it.
The Bravery Award honors companies that fearlessly navigate the turbulent waters of wartime in Ukraine. We are proud of your resilience, remarkable adaptability, and commitment to conducting business in Ukraine.
CEMARK is part of CRH — the leading provider of building materials solutions that build, connect and improve our world. СEMARKhas been operating in Ukraine since 1999 and unites 3 cement enterprises:
- Podilsky Cement JSC is one of the largest cement producers, not only in Ukraine but also in Europe. The enterprise is located in Khmelnytskyi Region, near the city of Kamianets-Podilskyi. The company has invested more than €300 million in modernising the enterprise and switching to a modern and environmentally-friendly dry cement production process.
- Cement LLC is a leader in Odesa Region and is actively developing the markets of neighbouring regions.
- PrJSC Mykolaivcement is located in the southwestern part of Mykolaiv in Lviv Region. For more than 70 years, Ukrainians have been building with cement produced at the plant.
CEMARK’s other business in Ukraine is the production of concrete and reinforced concrete products.
- PoliBeton Energo, located in Bila Tserkva, is a specialized enterprise that produces power transmission poles.
- PoliBeton’s concrete hub, located on the north of Odesa, was acquired by CEMARK in 2020.
CRH (NYSE: CRH, LSE: CRH) is the leading provider of building materials solutions that build, connect and improve our world. Employing c.75,800 people at c.3,160 operating locations in 29 countries, CRH has market leadership positions in both North America and Europe. As the essential partner for road and critical utility infrastructure, commercial building projects and outdoor living solutions, CRH’s unique offering of materials, products and value-added services helps to deliver a more resilient and sustainable built environment. The company is ranked among sector leaders by Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) rating agencies. A Fortune 500 company, CRH’s shares are listed on the NYSE and LSE.
news and articles
29/ 04/ 2022