Open Lecture: Mental Health and Well-being of Employees – a Prerequisite for Successful and Effective Business
- Date: 23/01/2020
- Language: Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall
In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
World Health Organization predicts that by 2020 mental disorders will be in top five of human illnesses which will rank among the top leading causes of human losses. Moreover, according to experts, every third Ukrainian suffers from a variety of mental disorder.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Mental Health for Business invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Mental Health and Well-being of Employees – a Prerequisite for Successful and Effective Business.
After visiting lecture participants will get:
- understanding of the differences between mental health and mental disorders;
- understanding of the ways to prevent mental health problems;
- knowledge about the professionals who helps with mental health problem
Speaker: Aliona Mykhaylyuk, “Mental Health for Business” Co-founder, member of the World Association of Positive Psychotherapy, mental health consultant for organizations.
Partner: Mental Health for Business.
Target audience: owners and executives, who have heard about mental health and well-being but are not sure what their company needs; HRD, HR-BP, HR-G, who want to integrate business interests with care for people, and want to understand where to start.
Topics under discussion:
- Applicability of the topic for the business community and society in general.
- Basic concepts of mental health and mental disorders.
- Why companies engage employees with mental health issues.
- What do employees think about this: research of Ukrainian companies.
- 4-way mental health responsibility: person – team – organization – country.
- Mental health and mental health prevention: what the company and its employees can do.
- When and to whom to contact for help.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.