Experiential Marketing (marketing of impressions) is a mutually beneficial interaction in a real (physical) world between a brand and a consumer. By the word “interactions” we mean new experience, impressions, positive emotions, that a consumer acquires in contact with a brand. In its turn, this creates an additional value of a brand in the eyes of a consumer. The fundamental difference between experiential marketing and other marketing disciplines is that it is a technique rather than a channel. The word “experiential” by its nature is not a noun but an adjective. It speaks about the essence of what is happening, not about the place.
EBA Management Development Centre team together with Adsapience invite you to participate in the Open Lecture: Experiential Marketing Is Not Only About Events.
- The global reasons why experiential marketing has become more and more relevant in recent years
- Basic principles
- The most significant features of experiential marketing in global case studies
- Criteria for ideas that can conquer consumer’s love to a brand
- A complex approach to accessing the effectiveness of experiential marketing projects
- Solutions of decreasing contact cost in experiential marketing projects
- Experts’ forecasts for 2018: what areas of experiential marketing will be the most effective
- Estimation of experiential marketing on the Ukrainian market on local case studies examples
Speaker: Oleg Bertush,Chief Business Development and Innovations Officer, Adsapience, more than 15 years experience in ATL and BTL, working for a long time in a network agency Momentum (McCann WorldGroup), as well as TMA Draft, Scholz and Friends Kyiv and Arc Ukraine marketing agencies.
Target audience: business owners and company executives, marketers, PR and event managers, other communication specialists who are interested in event marketing.
Topics under discussion:
- What the term experiential marketing includes. Its place in the communication mix
- The process of developing experiential marketing projects (main stages, key elements, details to pay attention, timing, budget)
- Global trends in experiential marketing (international case studies)
- Local trends in experiential marketing (Ukrainian case studies)
- Measurement of efficiency. Methodology and metrics
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.