Tips and tricks for lawyers and HRs – How correct and proper employment documentation can save your nerves
1991 Civic Tech Center, 2 Mechnykova Street Kyiv Ukraine
DLA Piper and the State Labour Service of Ukraine are pleased to invite you to a workshop where you will receive guidance on Labour legislation recent updates:
- The main points that are forgotten when hiring and processing labor documentation.
- Contents of the employment agreement (contract). Which provisions of the employment contract are often forgotten? What must be included in the employment contract? Probationary period – the maximum duration? The contract – a lot is allowed, but not everything.
- Non-standard terms of employment (overtime work, night work, etc.) – reducing risks by means of properly drafted documents. Part-time working day/week – how they should be in the employment agreement (contract).
- Additional documentation on labor issues – job description/work schedule/collective agreement.
- International polices. How to localize and why this should be done?
- Access to information on the work computer. What to do if there is a suspicion of misuse of information?
- Non-compete/confidentiality provisions.
- The Law of Ukraine “On Limited Liability and Additional Liability Companies”: labor aspects. What to look for and what to be prepared for.
- New rules for conducting inspections by the State Labour Service of Ukraine. What to know, to be prepared for. Practical aspects.
Working language of the event will be Russian and Ukrainian, no translation provided.
Registration starts at 9:00
Attendance is free, by invitation only (prior confirmation required). REGISTER