Workshop for business representatives of Chernivtsi and Chernivtsi Oblast “How to find a business partner in the European Union?”
What? Workshop “How to find a business partner in the European Union?”
When? November, 8 (Thursday), 15:00 – 18:00
Where? Chernivtsi, Center for Local Self-Government Development (20, Universytetska str.), 1st floor
The European Union Delegation to Ukraine invites representatives of business, trade experts and all interested citizens to the workshop on opportunities for Ukrainian entrepreneurs to find business partners in Europe and increase their competitiveness in the EU market.
- benefits of deep and comprehensive free trade area;
- advantages of the Enterprise Europe Network as a tool in finding partners abroad;
- programme “Horizon 2020” and its opportunities for Ukrainian SMEs;
- Europe is far and near: prospects for small and medium businesses in the Chernivtsi region;
- consulting support and assistance in cooperation with international markets from Business Support Centers;
- practical experience on entering the EU markets and finding business partners in the EU;
Key experts of the workshop:
- Olena Fesenko, Coordinator of EEN-Ukraine Consortium, Head of the Technology Transfer, Innovations and Intellectual Property Department, Institute of Physics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Yuriy Khalavka, NCP Horizon 2020 “Nanotechnologies, advanced materials and advanced manufacturing and processing”;
- Natalia Batrakova, Executive director of Center for Social Activity “Synergy”;
- Myroslava Muzhelyak, Business development project manager PPV Knowledge Networks;
- Stella Stankevych, Executive director of “Trembita” company.
Registration is available here: http://bit.ly/biz-seminar
Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2067658659952198/
The EU Delegation visit to Chernivtsi Oblast is a part of series of information and educational events (thematic meetings, workshops, trainings, interactive games) held by the EU Delegation in various cities of Ukraine aiming to promote European values and raise awareness of Ukrainians on the development of EU-Ukraine relations. All interested are invited to take part in the events.
If you need any additional information regarding the planned events, please, contact Iryna Shyrokova, +38(097)177 24 16, firstname.lastname@example.org or Olesia Savenko, +38 (093)701-36-23, email@example.com