NEW 5 year challenge: Expectations. Hopes. Concerns
We are pleased to invite you to our special event — NEW 5 year challenge: Expectations. Hopes. Concerns.
This meeting is scheduled for 25 April and will take place at the Hilton Hotel Kyiv (30 Tarasa Shevchenka blvrd.)
During the event, we will discuss business expectation after President elections and announce the results of a special edition of our regular foreign investor survey, intended to remind the next President about lasting obstacles to foreign investment in Ukraine and advise him which of his potential decisions in presidential office would contribute positively and which negatively to the investment and business climate.
- Aivaras Abromavicius, Advisor to Volodymyr Zelensky
- H. E. Hugues Mingarelli, Head of the EU Delegation in Ukraine
- Tomas Fiala, CEO of Dragon Capital
- Volodymyr Lavrenchuk, Chairman of the Board of Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Olena Voloshyna, Head of International Finance Corporation Operations in Ukraine
- Marina Petrov, Deputy Head Ukraine, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Anna Derevyanko, Executive Director of the European Business Association
We expect other representatives of the newly elected President’s team, international organizations, diplomats, Ukrainian and international investors, business leaders to join this discussion.
Key issues to discuss:
- What are the expectations of foreign investors from the newly elected President?
- What are the expectations of business in Ukraine after the elections?
- What are the expectations of international financial institutions after the elections?
- What steps from the presidential team will indicate the movement in the right direction?
Please note that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited. We may allow the registration of only two representatives of any EBA member-company for this event.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!