NEW 5 year challenge: Expectations. Hopes. Concerns
- Date: 25/04/2019
- Language: Ukrainian/English (with translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 11:30
- Registration startsat 09:30
Hilton Hotel Kyiv (30 Tarasa Shevchenka blvrd.)
Registration is closed
We are pleased to invite you to our special event — NEW 5 year challenge: Expectations. Hopes. Concerns.
This meeting is scheduled for the 25th of April and will take place at the Hilton Hotel Kyiv (30 Tarasa Shevchenka blvrd.).
During the event, we will discuss business expectation after President elections and announce the results of a special edition of our regular foreign investor survey, intended to remind the next President about lasting obstacles to foreign investment in Ukraine and advise him which of his potential decisions in the presidential office would contribute positively and which negatively to the investment and business climate.
- Aivaras Abromavicius, Advisor to Volodymyr Zelensky
- Oleksandr Danyliuk, Advisor to Volodymyr Zelensky
- H. E. Hugues Mingarelli, Head of the EU Delegation in Ukraine
- Tomas Fiala, CEO of Dragon Capital
- Volodymyr Lavrenchuk, Chairman of the Board of Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Olena Voloshyna, Head of International Finance Corporation Operations in Ukraine
- Marina Petrov, Deputy Head Ukraine, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Alessandro Zanelli, CEO of Nestle Ukraine
- Anna Derevyanko, Executive Director of the European Business Association
We expect other representatives ofthe newly elected President’s team, international organizations, diplomats, Ukrainian and international investors, business leaders to join this discussion.
Key issues to discuss:
- What are the expectations of foreign investors from the newly elected President?
- What are the expectations of business in Ukraine after the elections?
- What are the expectations of international financial institutions after the elections?
- What steps from the presidential team will indicate the movement in the right direction?
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
25/ 04/ 2019