EBA Global Outlook 2018: “Think beyond. Stay ahead”
- Date: 01/02/2018
- Language: English (with translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration starts:at 9:30
InterContinental Kyiv, 2А Velyka Zhytomyrska st., Kyiv
We traditionally start the new business season with our high-level expert event – “EBA GLOBAL OUTLOOK 2018: THINK BEYOND. STAY AHEAD”.
This general meeting is scheduled for February 1 and will take place at InterContinental Kyiv.
The format of event: we asked our honorable speakers – CEOs of major international companies, EBA Board members, to share their economic forecasts and expectations for 2018.
Thus, we will talk about doing business in Ukraine in accordance with current economic reality as well as take into account global macroeconomic trends and tendencies.
- Tomas Fiala, Dragon Capital
- Volodymyr Lavrenchuk, Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Goesta Ljungman, International Monetary Fund
- Sevki Acuner, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Olena Voloshyna, IFC
- Ansgar Bornemann, Nestle Ukraine
- Taras Lukachuk, Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- Andreas Lier, BASF
- Maciej Tomasz Zielinski, Siemens Ukraine
- Dmytro Sholomko, Google Ukraine
- Brian Bonner, Kyiv Post
The registration is closed.
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
02/ 02/ 2018