“Tactlessness? Unprofessionalism? What a miracle! ”- you will say about bad service, but the next time you will prefer another place for rest. And on the other hand, feeling the atmosphere of warmth and comfort, you will not only be satisfied but also will share this pleasure with others. The essence of a properly organized service involves a buyer, who will be grateful for having spent money. Service is an impression and your guest will still receive it, whether you want it or not. It is important for this impression to be positive.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Oksana Marusich invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Emotional Service: Trend or Need?
Speaker: Oksana Marusich, expert on service, coach and trainer in Hoteliero.
Main partner: Hoteliero.
Target audience: executive directors, owners and CEO of companies, business development and marketing managers, client service department managers, middle-level managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Formation of client experience and steps of its creation.
- Important points of service standards.
- The power of emotional intelligence.
- Service and sales styles in the modern world.
- What affects the atmosphere.
- Reactions and feedback rules.
- The secrets of creating an emotional service.
- Rules of behavior and response in communication of 4 generations.
- Useful tips for managing emotions.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.
Certified business trainer, certified ICF coach, 10 years of experience in implementing service standards, teacher of KMBS MBA program for restaurateurs: module "Service Management", invited MIM speaker
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
30/ 01/ 2020