EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School)
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
“Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus” –
Ми повинні бути рабами закону, щоб стати вільними (Цицерон)
The modern civilized world is governed by the rule of law and lawyers are the closest representatives of the law. The main goal of legal professionals is to symbolize the legislation of the country and protect the interests of their clients.
EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School) is a new educational product aimed at forming fundamentally new legal skills both for lawyers practicing in the field of legal support and legal protection of business, as well as, for managers with appropriate education. The structure and content of the programme is primarily aimed at advancing knowledge of the professionals with full set of integrated legal skills, who practice in the field of law and are related to the functional part of the legislation.
DURING THE MODULES YOU WILL
- Discover the Supreme Court judge’s opinion on how to succeed in tax litigations
- Learn the main novelties of the new State Aid Law
- Improve your skills in disputes concerning the attraction of share contributions
- Acquire the skills of protection of your business from threats in the sphere of labor and family law
- Get acquainted with the trends in renewable energy project development in Ukraine
- Gain professional skills and qualifications in compliance
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
MODULE 1. DISPUTES CONCERNING THE ATTRACTION OF SHARE CONTRIBUTIONS – MARCH 13 – Svitlana Renkas
- Legal nature of share contrubution
- Novelties of juridical practice
MODULE 2. SURFACES AND ESSENCES OF THE NEW STATE AID LAW – MARCH 27 – Igor Svechkar, Sergiy Glushchenko
- Fundamentals of the new state aid law
MODULE 3. COMPLIANCE IS THE EFFECTIVE PREVENTIVE AND PROPHYLACTICS INSTRUMENT OF VIOLATION – APRIL 10 – Olga Lukyanova
- Compliance – what is it?
- Why does the business need this “headache”?
- How it works
- Examples of employee’s education
MODULE 4. THREATS FOR BUSINESS: LABOR AND FAMILY LAW ASPECTS – APRIL 24 – Inessa Letych, Olga Lepikhina
- Disputes on payment for labor: dangerous grounds to pay salary to a non-working employee
- Risks of unexpected expenses for top-management: undeserved bonuses and “golden parachutes”
- “Unlimited limitation” of liability of certain employees
- When the “business” becomes the subject of family law?
- Special status of spouses’ property and its impact on business activity
- Dangerous zones: from whom and from what a married businessman / married business lady should protect his / her assets
MODULE 5. IMPLEMENTATION FEATURES OF RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS – MAY 15 – Yaroslav Petrov
- What makes Ukraine attractive for renewable energy projects?
- What is the regulatory framework?
- What should we look at during legal due diligence of such projects?
MODULE 6. OVERVIEW OF THE NEW LLC: NEW OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES – JUNE 12 – Leonid Antonenko, Oles Kvyat, Maryana Sayenko
- The goal of the new law and the expected effect
- The most important novelties in the regulation of the activities of LLC
- Practical problems in applying the new law