Development Program on Effective Team Building
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
How to learn an employee perfectly well and even better than with a lie detector, but in a more friendly way? How to build a team the way there were no casual people in it and the company did not lose money? How to understand yourself; identify your strengths and natural talents, development areas and growth prospects? The answers to these questions will be given by the Thomas System toolkit.
The program is based on the theory of William Moulton Marston who identified four types of personality: Dominant, Influencer, Steady and Conscientious. His theory states that we all seek to escape our fundamental fear and this desire dictates our behavior. With the help of Personal Profile Analysis (PPA), Human Job Analysis (HJA), and other Thomas System tools, the most successful companies effectively create the best teams.
EBA Management Development Centre team together with Jansen Capital Management announce a new Development Program on Effective Team Building, that will help you to work with people based on a deep understanding of the personality and motivation of others, to improve teamwork skills with a focus on synergy and collaboration and to build open relationships with the help of the four-factor language of the Thomas System.
Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive certificates of completion.
DURING THE MODULES YOU WILL:
- Learn to balance their natural talents in harmony with job and team functions
- Obtain the skills to modify behavior in the process of negotiation and work with people based on a deep understanding of the personality and motivation of others
- Increase process efficiency, improve teamwork skills with a focus on synergy and collaboration
- Build open relationships with each other using the four-factor language of the Thomas System
- HR managers
- team builders
- business owners
- mid- and top managers
- 2 days of study (from 10:00 – 18:00)
- The ratio of practical and theoretical part of the programme is 70% to 30%
MODULE 1. FUNDAMENTALS AND SUCCESSFUL TEAM BUILDING – June 6
- Theory of William Moulton Marston.
- Personal Profile Analysis: self-portrait, behavior under pressure, a workplace mask.
- Features of factors and their recognition in the working environment.
- Values for the organization.
- Key points on the charts. Recognition of micro signals of emotional dissatisfaction.
- Motivation factors, fears, conflicts.
- The perfect boss.
- Team audit: perfect and real team.
MODULE 2. PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS IN BUSINESS – June 7
- “How to manage” – summary analysis. Manager’s Handbook
- Behavior and modification.
- Relation of strategy and team.
- Management case.
- Job profiling. Express method.
- Behavior modification: how to behave with different factors.