Development Programme on English Skills for HR
- Status:new season starts on May 14, 2019
- Duration:14 May - 20 June
- Time:on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:30 to 20:00
- Fee:4500 UAH for EBA members
- Early Bird Registration:3900 UAH till April 14 for EBA members
- Place:EBA office in Kyiv, 1A Andriyvskyi Uzriz
About the Programme
According to the latest research, the representatives of HR management sphere belong to one of the most special professions, with important characteristics of organization, multitasking, deep psychology and the ability to educate leaders faster than their competitors. In this regard, HR specialists need to constantly develop, expand their own horizons and gain new knowledge and experience, both within their own country and abroad.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with UNIVERSE CENTRE LLC invites you to join the absolutely new Development Programme on English Skills for HR. The program is tailored for HR specialists who would like to improve their English in HR management and for those who want to communicate more accurately and fluently in English.
Having successfully finished the Programme, you:
- will master how to participate more successfully in meetings and negotiations, presentations;
- will expand having expand and improve HR vocabulary;
- will have chance to improve your written English including emailing and reporting;
- will be able to socialize and network cross-culturally with greater confidence.
- HR-specialists with different (from primary to high) level of expertise and work experience;
- Managers of specialized HR-functions and HR-managers with a long-term experience who want to improve their knowledge of English (for Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate learners).
MODULE 1 – May 14, 2019
- The company: mission and vision. Organizational behavior. Leadership.
MODULE 2 – May 16, 2019
- The Role of HR within the organization, HR strategy and organization strategy.
MODULE 3 – May 21, 2019
- Employer branding. Corporate identity.
MODULE 4 – May 23, 2019
- Staff planning. Job analysis.
MODULE 5 – May 28, 2019
- Recruitment: establishing objectives and pre-planning writing jobs ads, screening, selecting, interviewing. Socializing – hosting visits, small talk, meeting and greeting.
MODULE 6 – May 30, 2019
- Employee life cycle. Hiring and onboarding. Career development. Training, motivation and reward (compensation, benefits and perquisites).
MODULE 7 – June 04, 2019
- Training and staff development. Conducting and assessing training needs analysis. Developing a strategic training plan. Negotiating and implementing a training strategy. Learning interventions. Appraising staff development programs. Coaching and mentoring in the workplace. Conducting a mentoring session.
MODULE 8 – June 06, 2019
- Staff motivation. Performance assessment. Giving feedback constructively. Negotiating performance-based salaries: the win-win scenario
MODULE 9 – June 11, 2019
- Employee engagement. Talent acquisition and retention. Offboard. Postemployment and retirement.
MODULE 10 – June 13, 2019
- Relationship management. Employee relations. Internal communication. Conflict at work. Using emotional intelligence in conflict management. Managing change. Risk management.
MODULE 11 – June 18, 2019
- Types of culture and cultural layers. International communication. Ethical practice.
MODULE 12 – June 20, 2019