Programme for Management Development Pre-MBA
- Status:New season starts on March 30, 2019
- Duration:30 March - 14 December
- Time:on Saturdays from 09.00 till 18.15
- Fee:65 000 UAH for EBA members
- Early Bird Registration:58 000 UAH till February 15 for EBA members
- Place:EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriyivskiy Uzviz
About the Programme
EBA Management Development Centre jointly with partners launches the third season of a brand new ambitious project PMD Pre-MBA 2019. It is a unique English speaking programme which is entirely covered by English speaking professionals, experts, professors and MBA holders. If you want to see the prospects of intensive career development, improve your effectiveness as a manager, acquire new competencies and organize your own experience, it is exactly for you.
The goal of the programme is to equip you with skills and knowledge which are required for meeting company’s strategic objectives, understanding business as an integral system in the interrelationship of organizational, financial, marketing decisions aimed at increasing business competitiveness.
During the modules you will:
- Understand modern buisness environment’s strategic objectives.
- Obtain the strategic vision of possible directions of your companies’ and company’s departments’ development.
- Evaluate the impact of operational, marketing, financial decisions on company performance as a whole.
- Improve your qualification to deal with functional managerial issues.
- Communicate with owners and top management in the same language – the language of meeting company’s strategic objectives.
Target Audience: heads of departments/divisions within big companies, senior and top managers of companies, the owners of small and medium-sized enterproses who are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of business operation as a whole.
Bonus: 2 scholarships for MBA programme from Sheffield University with 50% discount for the best performers.
- Module 1. – Brain Adaptive Leadership – March 30
- Module 2. – HR Management and Organisational Behaviour – April 20
- Module 3. – Role of Marketing Communications Strategies in an Ultra-competitive Marketplace – May 11
- Module 4. – Change Management and Innovation – June 08
- Module 5. – Strategic and Operational Management – September 21
- Module 6. – Practical Finance for Executives: An introduction to the Finance Function – October 26
- Module 7. – Integrative Group Projects. Graduation Сeremony – December 14
- Alexandros Psychogios – Professor of International HRM, Birmingham City Business School (UK), The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Leslie T. Szamosi – Dr, MBA Academic Director, The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Christos Liassides – Academic Director of Postgraduate Studies, Senior Lecturer, The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Giovanni Serafini – Lecturer in International Business and Management Essex Business School, University of Essex (UK)
- Chris Dressler – President and founder of Dressler Consulting LLC (US, NYC)
- Rolf Zinne – CFO of BASF T.O.V. Ukraine, Head of BASF SE Representative Office in Georgia (Germany)