Online-Development Programme on Mental Health and Well-Being in Organizations
- Duration:21 - 29 October
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 16:00 - 18:00
- Pecularities:Four sessions of two hours each; October, 21-22; October, 28-29
- Fee for EBA members:5200 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:4600 UAH till September 21 for EBA members
- Place: Will be online
Mental health is a state of well-being in which an individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.
Mental health is more than just the absence of mental disorders or disabilities. It is an integral and essential component of health, which includes the ability to manage your own life, overcome current challenges as well as the ability to enjoy everyday life.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Mental Health and Emotional Well-being for Business is launching a new Online-Development Programme on Mental Health and Well-Being in Organizations.
The course will be useful for HR, managers, Employer Brand Managers, professionals of different roles and levels who are interested in Mental Health and Well-being.
DURING THE MODULES PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Get acquainted with the basic concepts of the topic: mental health, mental disorders, understand the difference between wellness and well-being.
- Understand why take up the issue of mental health and well-being in organizations: what the organization can gain from this, and what the consequences are if it doesn’t.
- Decide for yourself: in what way and format of your role (HR, Manager, Employer Brand Manager, etc.) you want to deal with this topic in the organization.
- Identify your first or next steps to do so.
Having successfully finished the Online-programme, participants will receive certificates of completion.
MODULE 1. Introduction of the topic and basic concepts, models of the course:
- What is well-being and what are the models of well-being?
- Where is the place for mental health (MH) in the field of well-being?
- How does mental health affect a person’s quality of life and his/her productivity at work?
- What do mental health and mental disorders have in common and what are their differences? What everyone needs to know to observe in time the possible difficulties with mental health. Markers of the main mental disorders.
- Model of Prosperity.
- Self-diagnosis and diagnostics of the organizations / teams.
- Why this topic is important in the period of the COVID. Renewal and broadening of the concept of MH&EW (Mental Health&Emotional Well-being) for modern business and organizations.
MODULE 2. Actions in the organization BEFORE development and launch of the programme:
- Identification of symptoms that indicate problems with mental health.
- Assessment of the company’s readiness to implement the issue of the topic: analysis of the situation + additional research needed for argumentation.
- Advocacy of the topics for managers.
Homework: collection of all necessary information for further work.
MODULE 3. Programme development and implementation:
- Setting goals and objectives for the implementation of the Mental Health Programme based on analysis.
- Strategies for working with different target audiences (TA) within the organization and selection of interventions for TA.
- How to develop an appropriate policy for the issue of mental health and implement it in the processes of the company in a proper way.
- What other factors should be considered while launching the Mental Health Programme: development of communication strategy, direct implementation of other programmes, collection of permanent feedback.
MODULE 4. Concern for your mental health is the key to success:
- Preventing mental health problems in the team: simple steps to start with.
- How to speak about mental health problems with colleagues: five-step algorithm.
- Self-diagnosis of mental health problems.
- Preventing mental health problems: self-help.
- Specialists who might and should be consulted with the issue of mental health problems.
- Working with cases studies.
Aliona Mykhaylyuk, Co-founder of the Mental Health for Business project and the Mental Health and Emotional Well-being for Business conference. Organizational Mental Health Consultant. Business coach: more than 13 years of developing and conducting training programs. HR expert: more than 7 years of work in business and HR departments. Consultant in the method of Positive Psychotherapy. Member of The World Association for Positive and Transcultural Psychotherapy. Member of the Ukrainian Community of Psychotherapists (USP). Member of the NPA. Psychologist. Certification for a psychotherapist – autumn 2021.
Anna Metelska, Co-founder of the Mental Health for Business project and the Mental Health and Emotional Well-being for Business conference. Organizational Mental Health Consultant. Organizational coach-consultant, life coach and health coach. HR expert with 15+ years of business experience, mentor for HR. Consultant in the method of Positive Psychotherapy. Member of The World Association for Positive and Transcultural Psychotherapy. Member of the Ukrainian Community of Psychotherapists (USP). Continues her studies as a psychotherapist.