STEFES Virtual Hall
Online-Lecture: How to Learn to Accept Feedback
- Date: 01/04/2021
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
Feedback is the cause of frequent conflicts with customers, subordinates and managers. Yet, feedback is needed, otherwise we will not understand what we are working on: how to improve the customer experience, how to increase employee engagement, how to strengthen our position in the market overall. Even with the desire to receive feedback, it is not always possible to hear it and react constructively.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Oksana Marusych invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: How to Learn to Accept Feedback.
Speaker: Oksana Marusych, certified business trainer, certified ICF coach, 10 years of experience in implementing service standards, teacher of KMBS MBA program for restaurateurs: module “Service Management”, invited MIM speaker.
Target audience: business owners, top managers, service managers, HR specialists, customer service specialists, as well as all those whose work is related to internal and external communications; spheres: B2B and B2C, retail, fashion, restaurants and cafes, private clinics, sports and fitness, IT, auto, avia.
Topics under discussion:
- The importance of working properly with feedback and its impact on business efficiency.
- What prevents you from hearing and receiving feedback.
- Sources of common behavioral errors and what to do with them.
- The correct form of feedback. How to build a strategy in working with feedback.
- Sources of common patterns of behavior and what to do with them.
- How to nurture a leader and form a strong team.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.