During the online-lecture you will learn about specific cases of partnerships in Ukrainian business. Why should you, as an investor, evaluate a project? Why is it critical to record the terms of a separation? Successful cases of existing partnerships: do they exist and what do they hold on to.
EBA Management Development Centre together with ASA Group invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Business Partnership: Main Features and Pitfalls.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 25 of June at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Eugene Artiukhov, lawyer and managing partner of the law firm ASA GROUP, has been defending business in Ukrainian courts for 17 years, over the past two years structured more than 115 business partnerships.
Main partner: ASA Group.
Target audience: founders of the companies, CEO, business development, lawyers.
Topics under discussion:
- How to share fractions in the company fair and understandable for all partners.
- Obligatory items of the partnership agreement.
- About new tools for the committing of relationships.
- What is Deadlock and how to avoid it in a business partnership.
- About the culture of registration of agreements between partners.
- Revision of the partnership agreement.
- How to keep your share after attracting investors.
- How to secure your assets.
- Specific tools for resolving crisis situations.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.