Online Development Programme on Strategic HR-Management
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
The next industrial revolution has dramatically changed the priority of personnel in the company. From a smart costituent to the equipment, the employee has become an independent unit and value of the company. Therefore, to treat it as a small screw is now not only harmful but also unprofitable. We are now moving from the awareness of staff as a resource to the perception of it as “capital” that is value. Therefore, the approaches to personnel management and strategic management need to be updated. Otherwise, it will be extremely difficult for companies to remain efficient and competitive.
Module 1. Role, Functions, Competencies of HR-manager in the Company – November 11
Trainer: Maryna Galak – CEO of recruitment agency “PRO.people”, 12 years of experience in the recruitment and personnel management, specializes in the recruitment of IT specialists and staff for the marketing agencies in international markets (Europe, USA, CIS), a practicing career consultant, a head of the school for training recruiters “Be PRO”.
1. Types of positions in HR-management.
2. Necessary competencies for successful work as an HR manager.
3. Stages of transformation of HR-function, its features.
4. Functions and roles of HR-manager in the company.
5. The structure of the HR department.
6. Building your own career for an HR manager.
Module 2. Strategic Role of HRM in the Company – November 13
Trainer: Inna Kosoryga, consultant, business coach, has an Executive MBA (Rotterdam School of Management, the Netherlands), an expert practitioner in the field of HR management and organizational development, co-founder and managing partner of IVA MICE, co-founder, consultant and business coach of the HR2B company.
- Strategic HR management. Relationship between HR strategy and business strategy of the company.
- Distribution of roles and areas of responsibility in the processes of strategic management of the company. Cross-functional interaction and the role of HR-manager in making management decisions.
- Factors that influence the HR-strategy of the company. Transformations of HR-strategies in VUCA world.
- Balanced Scorecard as a tool for strategic personnel management. A system approach and a focus on long-term goals of the company.
- HR-strategy and corporate culture. Balance of the interests of the company and employees in the long run.
- Success factors and risks in strategic HR-management. Key competencies of strategic HR-manager (hard skills, soft skills).
Module 3. Work, Development and Motivation – “for money” or “for love”. HRD’s Role in the Company – November 18
Trainer: Olena Rubanets, ex-HRD Watsons Ukraine, has the experience in management positions in HR – Danone, Credit Agricole, MTI, IDEAL, experience in developing, documenting, implementing and reengineering of HR processes.
- Definition of the term “motivation”. Theories of motivation and practice of their application. The Hawthorne experiment: the relevance of the conclusions.
- Principles of behaviorism. Iceberg model – what do we really control?
- A “good” leader as a part of a compensation package. Dual roles, a leader and the subordinates: what motivates “us”? What motivates “them”?
- How we work – the boundaries of wages and contracts with the employee.
- Types of commitment to the organization.
- Levels of personality maturity and types of motivation.
- Significant achievements in significant areas of life – a zone of comfort and self-development.
- “If you enjoy riding, enjoy pulling the sleigh”- personal responsibility and the responsibility of “others”.
- The role of HRD in the Company – from the “pocket” HR director to the independent expertise of a professional.
Module 4. Total Rewards System in the Company – November 20
Trainer: Anastasia Osipova, HRD at Innovecs, training experience: 4+ years (HR schools Basic, Professional, author’s advanced courses Compensation & Benefits Professional, Grading: system building, budgeting and HR metrics), experience in the field of benefits and compensations, 10+ years worked in the companies: Innovecs, Imperial Tobacco Ukraine, Sushiya, 1 + 1 media group, Leroy Merlin Ukraine, Mary Kay.
- Building a reward system in the company.
- Justice in the compensation system.
- Salary reviews.
- Salary revision system.
- Personnel incentive systems.
- Benefits: a systematic approach and best practice.
Module 5. HR marketing – November 25
Trainer: Tetyana Pashkina, HR-expert, has more than 18 years of experience in the field of human resources management, has been working in the field of HR-marketing and analytics for the last 5 years, the author of more than 1000 publications, the editor of NV Business, Forbes and other media.
- The reputation of the employer as an opportunity to attract and retain “just those”.
- Why HR manager needs marketing or why traditional recruitment does not work.
- Marketing tools in HR – from selection to cooperation with the “former”.
- EVP (Employee Value Proposition), its main components and problems in real life.
- Employer brand – realities and mistakes.
- Why storytelling is the future of branding.
Module 6: Performance Management through Personnel Evaluation – November 27
Trainer: Lana Solntseva, ex-HRD of the companies in the fields of: retail, production, agro, distribution, now the founder of the consulting company in the field of personnel management and business process transformation Solntseva & Partners, has a telegram channel https://t.me/sunny_HR and has her own YouTube channel HR Talks VLOG
- What staff evaluation is. Types of assessment depending on the category of staff.
- Goals and objectives of the assessment. How to “sell” the personnel evaluation system to CEO and top management.
- Creating of the competencies assessment system, 360 degrees. Effective tools.
- How to work with evaluation results. Feedback to the staff.
Module 7. Talent Development: from Tools to Culture – December 2
Trainer: Stanislav Fotchenko, Head of Training and Development at JTI Ukraine, 10 years of experience in HR (recruitment, evaluation, training and development, implementation of IT technologies in HR), Executive MBA student of the University of Sheffield.
- Talents – who are they? How to identify them and are they need to be developed?
- Talent development as a part of an overall corporate strategy and culture.
- Learning and development tools: what, where, when and how to use.
- ROI in learning: myths and reality.
Module 8. How leadership style affects the company’s corporate culture – December 4
Trainer: Lilia Luts, organizational consultant, business trainer and coach, member of the International Coaching Federation ICF, NLP master, an author of the programs on key skills development for managers at various levels, HR Business Partner.
- The influence of the thinking paradigm of the head on the formation of corporate culture of a particular social system (team, company).
- The evolution of corporate culture.
- What the internal leadership is and how to reveal it to the employees.
- Defining of the main corporate culture components and their impact on motivation (mission, values, evolutionary goal).
- How to establish the effective interaction with your stakeholders.