EBA Conference: Electricity market reform
- Date: 21/05/2019
- Language: Ukrainian/English (with translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration startsat 09:30
Hyatt Regency Kyiv Hotel (5, Alla Tarasova Street, Kyiv)
We are pleased to invite you to our EBA Conference: Electricity market reform. This event will be held on 21 May and take place at the Hyatt Regency Kyiv (5 Alla Tarasova Str., Kyiv).
- Yurii Hnatyuk, Director, Energorynok
- Vsevolod Kovalchuk, acting CEO, Ukrenergo
- Vitaly Butenko, CEO, D.TRADING
- Olga Yeriomina, Senior Banker, EBRD
- Torsten Woellert, Team Leader Energy and Environment, Support Group for Ukraine, European Commission
- Oleksiy Balaba, Head of Power Generation, Service and Digital, Siemens Ukraine
- Ivan Plachkov, Chairman of the Union Council, Ukrainian Energy Assembly
- National Energy And Utilities Regulatory Commission – TBC
- Parliament Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex, Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Safety – TBC
- Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine – TBC
During the meeting, we plan to discuss the current status and prospects of electricity market reform implementation in Ukraine in accordance with legislative requirements. We will in particular talk about the market readiness for the new model, consequences of the reform, and impact on the industry, international relations and business climate.
Key issues to discuss:
- Current status of electricity market implementation: preparedness of the main stakeholders and industry in whole for the launch of a new electricity market model;
- • Influence of the reform path over business environment, its role in implementation of international agreements of Ukraine and investment attractiveness of the sphere and country in general;
- Technological and innovative aspects of the reform.
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only two representatives of any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (20 May 09:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Main Partner Senior Partner