Online via Zoom
EBA Expert Talk “How to Navigate Digital Transformation in Private and Public Sectors”
- Date: 25/05/2021
- Language: Ukrainian without translation
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
The new reality has significantly spurred companies to switch from their traditional working patterns to more innovative ones. The state, as well, is seeking new forms of interaction with business and society through the development of e-services and simplifying internal processes. Thus, digital transformations are inevitably taking place across different levels, and it is necessary to understand the pace of these changes and how efficient their implementation is.
For the first time, the European Business Association together with Huawei Ukraine and SAP Ukraine will present the results of the EBA Digital Transformation Index aimed at providing a 360-degree view of the digitalization processes and defining the key driving factors and barriers to digital transformation in both private and public sectors. Together with experts and leaders of digital change, we will discuss the results of the study emphasizing the following aspects:
- Potential and prospects of digital development of Ukraine;
- The pace of digital transformation in the public and private sectors;
- Challenges and priorities of digital transformations at the state and business levels;
- The current state of digital infrastructure, inclusion and digital literacy in Ukraine;
- Modern technological solutions as a way to enhance business processes and public services.
This live meeting is scheduled for May 25, 11:00, and will be streamed via Zoom. Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
Please note that registration is compulsory and only registered participants will be notified of changes if such occur.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!