Онлайн на платформі ZOOM
We invite you to an ad hoc joint meeting of the Legal and the Tax & Audit Committees of the Association on the Review of the main legislative changes 2020 – 2021 concerning the taxation of business with a foreign element.
During the online meeting we will discuss:
– MLI Convention, its status for Ukraine and implications for Ukrainian business – Extended definition and application of “permanent representation”;
– Extended definition and application of the main business aim test (PPT);
– Extended definition of “Beneficiary Owner”;
– Changes in the taxation of non-residents income from the shares alienation (corporate rights);
– Changes in the application of the thin (insufficient) capitalization rules;
– Controlled foreign companies and low-tax liquidations of foreign structures – what’s new?
– Current Supreme Court Practice on International Taxation.
Oleh Chaika, Partner, Head of Taxes / Transactional and International Taxation Practice. Arzinger
Oleh is an established expert on taxation in Ukraine and abroad, including tax disputes, transactional and international taxation. For many years, Oleh has held senior positions in Canada, Malta and Ukraine, where he has advised on international and national law.
Moderators of the meeting are Natalia Anokhina and Ihor Pikhurko.
The Committee meeting will be held on Wednesday, 28th of April, 2021, at 17:00 and will be available via Zoom.us.
Please note that pre-registration is required.
To register – click on the REGISTER button.
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
08/ 04/ 2021