To Europe and exotic countries on the wings of SkyUp — new and favorite travel destinations added to the winter programme
To spontaneously fly somewhere for 2-3 days for a healing reboot or go for a longer time to distant lands — everything is possible with SkyUp. We added our winter programme with new directions and routes with departures from Kyiv, Lviv, and Kharkiv.
In addition to the previously announced European routes with a departure from Kyiv, we offer new and already familiar ones with a departure not only from the capital, but also from the regions. Sri Lanka, the UAE, Israel, Jordan, China, Serbia, Sweden, Slovakia, Italy, France, Czech Republic — choose what you like best.
We start on 25 October. The only exception will be the route Kyiv — Dubai — Kyiv, flights on which will begin on 26 September, twice a week — on Saturdays, and Wednesdays. The frequency of flights on the route will be gradually increased, and starting from 25 October, flights will be operated 5 times a week — on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Tickets for all of the routes are already available at skyup.aero.
Routes grouped by departure/return city and flight schedule
- Kyiv — Belgrade — Kyiv: on Tuesdays, Fridays.
- Kyiv —Bratislava — Kyiv: on Thursdays, Sundays.
- Kyiv — Stockholm — Kyiv: on Tuesdays, Fridays.
- Kyiv — Amman — Kyiv: on Wednesdays, Sundays.
- Kyiv — Colombo — Kyiv: on Mondays, Thursdays. Only round-trip tickets are available for fixed periods of 10-12 days.
- Lviv — Dubai — Lviv: on Wednesdays, Saturdays.
- Lviv — Naples — Lviv: on Mondays, Fridays.
- Lviv — Prague — Lviv: on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays.
- Lviv — Paris (Beauvais) — Lviv: on Tuesdays, Fridays.
- Lviv — Tel Aviv — Lviv: on Thursdays, Sundays.
- Kharkiv — Prague — Kharkiv: on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays.
- Kharkiv — Dubai — Kharkiv: on Wednesdays, Saturdays.
- Kharkiv — Paris (Beauvais) — Kharkiv: on Thursdays, Sundays.
Follow the announcements of new destinations and schedule updates on the website and on the airline’s pages in social networks.