On May 20, representatives of the Logistics Committee of the Association took part in a round table of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia” chaired by Acting Member of the Board Roman Veprytsky on the actualization of problematic issues in the field of rail freight.
Daria Sichkar, WG Railway Infrastructure Coordinator, demonstrated a number of different issues for the business community:
- Agreement on the provision of services for the organization of cargo transportation by rail;
- Draft Additional transportation agreements with agreed terms and volumes in the Carrier’s wagons;
- Establishment of a working group to discuss and improve issues related to improving the technical condition of freight rolling stock;
- Use for regular internal internal crossings in the customs territory of Ukraine railway transport commercial organizations that leave a non-resident of Ukraine without proper official registration / person;
- Solving the issue of mental staffing of cars, theft of goods;
- Key steps for a pilot project on private traction.