On March 10, a meeting of the Working Group of the Committee on Railway Infrastructure Development of the Committee on Logistics on the Agreement on the Provision of Services in the Organization of Freight Transportation by Rail Transport was held at the Association’s office with the participation of representatives of JSC Ukrzaliznytsia.
The Committee’s experts discussed the Agreement on the provision of services for the organization of freight transportation by rail, which will enter into force on April 1, in particular:
- issues of liability of the parties;
- inability to make adjustments to contradictory business provisions;
- the use of the Tdod coefficient in the calculation of the wagons fee;
- consideration of the fee for the “second empty” run during the double operations of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia”;
- increasing the discount for route departures from the proposed 25% to a more appropriate level of 50%.
We thank Andriy Ryazantsev, Andriy Miroshnykov, and Oleksandr Dyugovsky for their openness to dialogue with the business community and look forward to continued cooperation!