The EBA meeting with the representatives of the Mineconomy and SCS
Today, the EBA Customs Committee of the Association held the meeting with representatives of the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture and the State Customs Service of Ukraine.
During the meeting, the participants discussed a number of important issues regarding international trade:
- Regional Convention on Pan-Euro-Mediterranean Preferential Rules of Origin (Pan-Euro-Med);
- Preparation of a trade agreement between Ukraine and the United Kingdom;
- Prospects for the adoption of a new version of the Pan-Euro-Med Convention;
- Draft Agreement between Ukraine and Spain on cooperation and mutual assistance in customs matters;
- Plans of the Mineconomy to introduce measures in response to the increase in import duties by Turkey.