Business breakfast: Law on LLCs: everything you wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
DLA Piper Ukraine invites you to join our business breakfast and discuss issues related to application of the Law on LLCs which becomes effective 17 June. The DLA Piper team will eagerly share their pioneering experience in implementation of the new Law and draw your attention to important novelties and changes that will affect the business shortly.
In particular, we will cover the following:
- General changes in legal regime of LLCs
- New opportunities arising from the Law on LLCs, including shareholders agreements, irrevocable power of attorneys, put and call options, etc.
- How the requirements to the charter of LLC have changed
- Changes in legal regime of managing bodies of the company
- Improvements in dealings with creditors of LLC
Alla Kozachenko, Legal Director, Head of Corporate and M&A, DLA Piper
Anastasiya Bolkhovitinova, Legal Director, DLA Piper
Andrii Zhupanyn, Associate, DLA Piper
Participation is free of charge subject to preliminary registration not later than 25th of May at [email protected] or by phone +38 044 490 9575.