Webinar on “SOC Enhancement Strategy”
Creating a top-notch security operations center is an ongoing exercise that requires continuous improvement. If you already have a SOC implemented, you might be wondering if there are ways to make it even more effective to keep up with the evolving landscape of cyber threats.
On June 14th, join Infopulse for the live webinar on “SOC Enhancement Strategy”. At the online event, together with our cybersecurity experts we will explore the opportunities to fortify your security front with advanced threat protection mechanisms.
- Industry-specific SOC models. Threat modeling
- SOC needs definition. Creating a strategy
- Existing SOC assessment. Know what you already have
- Key SOC metrics. Concentrate on what really matters
- Key approaches for ramping up SOC effectiveness. Team skills, optimal SOC coverage, and consumption of the collected and stored data
- High-quality asset inventory. A must-have to amplify SOC benefits
- All-in-one. The benefits of using packaged SOC offerings
- Purple teaming. Getting continuous insights through knowledge transfer
When: June 14, 4:00-5:00 РМ (EEST)
- Dmytro Sirosh – Cybersecurity Delivery Manager, Infopulse
- Kostiantyn Losinsky – Expert Security Specialist, Infopulse
Book your spot and join us on June 14, 4:00-5:00 РМ (EEST) to improve and accelerate your SOC.