BogushTime webinar “Strategic planning under uncertainty”
- Do you think that in a crisis you can only make savings and survive?
- Not ready for the changes and are you missing opportunities?
- Forced to react to a situation instead of anticipating it?
- Do not know how to achieve the necessary changes and results in the current economic environment?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these questions, we invite you to participate in the free webinar “Strategic Planning under Uncertainty”, which will be conducted by Julia Boyko, the senior trainer of BogushTime.
The goal of the webinar is to give an understanding of the opportunities that strategic planning gives the business in times of crisis, and the ability to create working strategic plans.
- Crisis, as a process of change. Planning of success creates success.
- How to analyze the results.
- What is “successful action” and how to use it.
- How to cope with unsolved problems.
- How to define strategic goals.
- How to create work plans.
- How to correct plans for changes.
- How to learn to see not problems, but opportunities.
Format: only valuable tips and practical recommendations!
Duration: 09:30-10:30 Kyiv time
Register for the webinar today and ask your question the speaker!
As a result, you will learn how to create working strategic plans, adjust them to reflect changes, and see opportunities where others only see problems.