Ukraine presented the IT ecosystem at the largest technology conference in North America
The fastest-growing conference in North America – Collision – has come to an end. This year, the conference has scaled up with 35,562 visitors from 130 countries, 1,557 startups, 800+ investors, 1,200+ journalists, and 250 partners.
The official Ukrainian delegation was represented by an alley of startups, a separate stand, and a special presentation event “Ukrainian Techecosystem: open for U”.
The Collision guests could dive into the world of Ukrainian IT with all its opportunities. What the Marshall’s plan for the IT industry will look like and how Ukraine will enter the top five countries in the number of startups per capita – explained by Alexander Bornyakov, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.
What the secret of Ukrainian developers is, how they keep the technological front, and what the new trends in IT education and cybersecurity are – discussed by Oleh Derevianko, ISSP – Information Systems Security Partners; Sviatoslav Kavetsky, N-iX; Konstantin Perederiy, CustomerTimes.
We thank the speakers and partners for a fantastic event where Ukraine was able to show its technological potential and determination to become a global IT hub.
The delegation was supported by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Partners of the delegation include Western NIS Enterprise Fund, N-iX, Customertimes Ukraine, ISSP – Information Systems Security Partners, We Challenge, and SID Venture Partners.
Startups that were selected by the organizers to participate in the startup alley:
- Imagery Ward is a digital image copyright office based on blockchain and artificial intelligence.
- NanitRobotis an age-free educational robot that can replace 100 toys and 50 kg of plastic. Scratch and C programming.
- Effa is the world’s first recyclable toothbrush made from paper. The main purpose of the product is to combat global pollution with disposable plastic.
- Zeelyis a mobile application for business promotion with convenient marketing tools for non-marketers.
- Elai.io is a text-to-video conversion platform that allows companies to generate educational and marketing video content with human speakers from a single text.
- Jiffy is a showcase for online clothing stores built specifically for TikTok-style mobile devices, which doubles the store’s sales from mobile phones.
- Handy.ai– allows companies to automate and improve interaction with people in real-time in a language they understand in a convenient style of communication and convenient channels.
- Harmix is an intelligent service that automatically selects music for your video.