Digital Workplace: the Gateway to Hybrid Workforce Ebook
How to grow successful teams capable of tackling the looming challenges and bringing the expected value to your business? In our new reality, the flexible work environment and favorable collaboration space are essential components of hybrid workforce and fundamental to success of many leading companies. Flexibility regarding when, where and how your employees do their job is what makes a hybrid work model the most preferred way to collaborate these days. According to Gartner, 83% of employees opt for hybrid model saying they can be productive both onsite and remotely.
The enabler of the hybrid work model is a Digital Workplace Platform combining operational practices and software solutions to create more effective and agile ways of working, resulting in optimized work experience and increased business performance.
Go ahead to discover more about Digital Workplace Platform in a FREE eBook ‘Digital Workplace: The Gateway to Hybrid Workforce’, developed by Infopulse to help businesses transform their people management and improve operations.
This is one of the most comprehensive eBooks gathering up-to-date information on the digital workplace platform and how it contributes to the development of hybrid workforce. In brief, this eBook explains:
- What Digital Workplace is and how it supports a hybrid work model
- All the direct and indirect benefits of Digital Workplace
- Digital Workplace use cases (access from anywhere, knowledge sharing, dynamic collaboration, unified service delivery, etc.)
- The most complete digital workplace toolkit based on Microsoft solutions
- Steps businesses need to embark on Digital Workplace adoption
If you want to discover more useful insights from this eBook, please follow the link to download it for free!