Transport, Shipping Trade Web Course. Season 2: “Review of current legislative changes in the tax sphere”
On August 6, 2020 at the fourth video-lesson on Transport, Shipping Trade Web Course. Season 2, organized by the EBA Southern Ukrainian Office in partnership with the International Legal Service Interlegal, we reviewed the latest legislative changes in the tax sphere.
Thus, starting in 2020, the BEPS bill in Ukraine and the rules of controlling foreign companies (CFC) came into force. In particular, among the tax innovations are:
- implementation of CFC rules;
- clarification of the provisions on permanent representation;
- change of the rule of “thin capitalization”;
- introduction of “constructive dividends”;
- expansion of the concept of “tax resident of Ukraine”.
- clarification of the concept of “business purpose” and “final recipient” of income.
We hope the topic was useful for you! Follow our announcements and join the regular video tutorial on the next Thursday!