World Cyberwar: Practical Prevention Solutions
With cyberspace expanding, the number and complexity of cyberattacks continue to rise rapidly. A massive move to the cloud puts at risk every organization, from public agencies to private holdings.
The horrible war started by russia in Europe against Ukraine in 2022 has also been accompanied by massive-scale cyberwarfare. Countless cyberattacks have been carried out on private and government institutions across numerous European countries and Ukraine in particular. Ukrainian IT fighters are continuously and effectively countering attacks in cyberspace while sharing success stories we can all learn from.
In our newest free online event, we want to share valuable tips and approaches from Infopulse’s hands-on experience and expertise to help you deter the most common cyber threats.
On Tuesday, August 23, at 3:00 – 4:30 PM (СEST), join our webinar on “World Cyberwar: Practical Prevention Solutions” to learn about working cybersecurity methods for your organization.
- Major types of cybersecurity attacks that we deal with (DDoS, email-based attacks, WEB injections, identity-targeted attacks, high-privilege user attacks)
- Our tried and tested solutions for cyberattack prevention:
– Pentest (DDoS simulation, public-facing services pentesting/vulnerability scanning, social-engineering emulation)
– WAF (Web Application Firewall)
– Azure AD Identity Protection
– EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response)
– SOC (Security Operations Center)
– Communications protection (Email and Collaboration platforms protection)
- Presentation and analysis of Infopulse cyber threat mitigation cases
- Implementation strategy sample: optimal plan and crisis plan
- Q&A session
- Dmytro Sirosh, Security Delivery Manager at Infopulse
- Kostiantyn Losinskyi, Expert Cybersecurity Architect at Infopulse
- Eugene Vakulchyk, Engagement Manager at Infopulse
Please, register here