Practical discussion: “GDPR: The EU’s Global Data Protection Regulation: New requirements that extend to Ukraine”
Redcliffe Partners law firm invites you to join our morning coffee and practical discussion «GDPR: The EU’s Global Data Protection Regulation: New requirements that extend to Ukraine». Working language of the event is English. Simultaneous translation into English will be provided.
Why GDPR matters?
On 25 May 2018, new EU Regulation on personal data protection — GDPR — will enter into force. It will affect Ukrainian companies offering services and goods to EU citizens, and failure to comply with it may give rise to material fines and/or business disruption.
Who will be affected by GDPR in Ukraine?
- Ukrainian companies offering services and goods to EU citizens (e.g., ІТ, design studios, pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, travel agencies, event organisers)
- Organisations that process personal data of EU citizens (e.g., advertising, marketing, research companies)
Key discussion questions:
- What is GDPR, and how will it impact Ukraine?
- What Ukrainian companies are within the scope of GDPR?
- What should your company do to comply with the GDPR?
- What penalties can be imposed on Ukrainian-based companies if they are non-compliant with the GDPR?
Speaker: Ario Dehghani, counsel and head of the Compliance and EU Law practice of Redcliffe Partners
The event will take place in 1991 Civic Tech Center (Parus Office Centre, 2 Mechnikova Str., 18th floor) from 10:00 till 13:00.
Participation in the event is free. Prior registration is required: https://goo.gl/1yyRiN
The number of seats is limited. Representatives of consulting companies will not be registered for the event.
In case you have additional questions, feel free to contact Nataliya Chebysheva by email: [email protected] or by phone (044) 390 5885.