The procedure for implementing the pilot project for the implementation of electronic CMR has been approved
EDI-provider EDIN reports that the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine has approved the Procedure for the implementation of a pilot project for the introduction of electronic document management electronic CMR.
“This Procedure establishes the procedure for implementation and conditions of electronic document management and registration of the consignment note in electronic form in the electronic document management system CMR and regulates the relations that arise during the implementation of the pilot project” – stated in the Order.
The document contains:
- Joining a pilot project
- Rights and responsibilities of the Provider operator and the System administrator
- General characteristics of the systems
- The procedure for registration and exchange of e-CMR in the System
- Making changes / clarifications in the details of e-CMR
- Cancellation of e-CMR
- System operation mode
- Requirements for information protection and storage of documents, information and information.
It is possible to start the exchange of electronic CMR together with EDIN by leaving an application on the website.