EBA Dnipro online Meeting with the Main Department of State Labor in Dnipro region
Due to the introduction of quarantine measures, employees are most concerned about the issue of their rights and guarantees for proper working conditions and pay, while HR professionals are concerned with organizing all these processes.
In view of this, we met online with Andriy Tolstoguzov, Head of the Labor Department of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, and received all important clarifications.
First of all, Andriy stressed the inadmissibility of violations of the labor legislation, including the compulsion of employees to write applications for leave without saving wages or to dismiss at their own will or at the agreement of the parties. All appeals of employees on these issues are under special control of the Main Department of State Labor in Dnipropetrovsk region.
Issues discussed during the meeting:
- recent updates and changes to labor law;
- remote work or flexible working hours;
- part-time work;
- taking paid leave and, if desired, leave without pay
- payment of downtime in case of termination of economic activity;
- partial unemployment help etc.