EBA announces the search for companies to develop software for the online platform
The Subcommittee on the Crop Protection Container Management (hereinafter – Subcommittee) of the EBA Agrochemical Committee (hereinafter – Association) announces the search companies to develop software (online platform) for the implementation of the Project ” Responsible management of pesticide packaging waste “, initiated by the EBA Agrochemical Committee (hereinafter – the Project).
Among the project participants are ADAMA UKRAINE LLC, UPL UKRAINE LLC, BAYER LLC, BASF LLC, NUFARM UKRAINE LLC, SUMMIT-AGRO UKRAINE LLC, SYNGENTA LLC, FMC UKRAINE LLC.
I. What do we need?
The key result of the tender is to create an online platform where end-users of plant protection products (hereinafter – PPPs) can file applications for the collection of containers from PPPs, and licensees can receive notifications of such applications and contact end-users to collect such packaging following the agreed terms of reference, as well as support in the implementation and promotion of the online platform.
II. What are the requirements for a candidate?
- the service provider must have proven experience in software development and creation of online platforms;
- be a resident or have a representative office in Ukraine with the official registration;
- no less than 3 years of experience in the field of digital communications;
- ability to adhere to the established terms of service provision;
- ability to develop the software following the terms of reference (Annex 1 to this Announcement) and the deadlines specified in this Announcement.
Previous experience working with international companies and organizations is an advantage.
III. What should a candidate’s application include?
1) Letter of interest/letter of proposal, which briefly describes the profile of the candidate (date of founding, history, size, number of staff/consultants, description of key staff/consultants) and the approach to the work (up to 2 pages).
2) Copies of registration documents (Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Associations, formed not earlier than July 1, 2020), copies of documents confirming the tax status.
3) Technical proposal, which should include:
- Portfolio – at least three examples of previously developed web platforms with a description of the work performed and the name of clients;
- Proposal for an online platform development plan;
- Proposal for an online platform support plan;
- Proposal for a plan to promote the developed online platform.
4) Price proposal which is submitted in the form and indicates the items of expenditure, and the budget.
5) Draft agreement on website development, support, and promotion, which, inter alia, should include the following conditions:
- Payment for the development of the online platform is made on the terms of 50% prepayment and 50% post-payment;
- Implementation of the pilot version of the online platform by February 26, 2021, as defined in the draft terms of reference set out in Annex 1 to this Announcement.
6) Letters of recommendation (at least two).
7) Information on possible additional options that the candidate may offer in the framework of the Project and the conditions for their provision.
8) Any other information that may be of additional interest to the Subcommittee of the Association in the framework of the Project.
IV. Application procedure.
1. Applications should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in one communication with the attachment of all documents and indication of all information provided in Section III of this Announcement.
2. All documents must be signed by the head of the applicant company or the individual entrepreneur (if the applicant is an FOP-entrepreneur) and attached to the e-mail communication in separate files in PDF format.
3. Language of documents: English or Ukrainian (the draft agreement is provided in Ukrainian or must be bilingual – English & Ukrainian).
4. Applications are accepted until January 15, 2021.
V. Procedure for consideration of applications.
The evaluation of the received proposals will be carried out by the Association and the companies participating in the Project. The contract will be concluded with the candidate whose offer will meet the requirements of the procurement documentation, and the price offer will be the lowest.
The deadline for applications is January 15, 2021.
Applications will be considered and evaluated until January 25, 2021.
All applicants will be notified by e-mail about the final results.
For more detailed information, please, contact contacting Maryna Shymkus, EBA Subcommittee Manager: Maryna.Shymkus@eba.com.ua, tel .: (067) 400 90 16, or Viktor Pogorilyi, Senior Manager, EBA Agrochemical Direction: Viktor.Pogorilyi@eba.com.ua.