Meet the New Board Members
Yesterday evening was truly special as a vast majority of the business community, government officials along with many of our partners and supporters gathered at the Annual General Membership Meeting to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the European Business Association.
It was a dazzling evening of celebration as we looked back to highlight our accomplishments over the last 20 years and nurture plans and dreams for the future.
All the best photos of this event will be available shortly, so very soon you will be able to enjoy the best moments of the EBA AGMM.
Each year the announcement of the EBA Board election results is widely regarded as the most significant part of the evening.
We are grateful to every candidate who stood for the election for the EBA Board this year. All of you are committed leaders who help us build a better future for the EBA and our country as well.
We are delighted to welcome the newly elected Board members:
|Tiberiu Dima||Dmitry Grishchenko||Tomas Fiala||Dmytro Sholomko|
|BASF||Danone||Dragon Capital||Google Ukraine|
|Nina Dombrowska||Oleksandr Pysaruk||Vasyl Bovdilov|
|Henkel Ukraine||Raiffeisen Bank Aval||Unilever Ukraine|
We congratulate the winners and wish them inspiration and success in the new field!
As leaders of EBA activities in 2020–2021 they will appreciate the support of the acting Board members:
|Alexei Kredisov||Olena Voloshyna||Saida Djarbolova||Inga Andreieva|
|EY||IFC||ING Bank Ukraine||Mastercard|
|Tino Zeiske||Alessandro Zaneli||Maciej Tomasz Zielinski||Taras Kytsmey|
|METRO Cash&Carry Ukraine||Nestle Ukraine||Siemens Ukraine||SoftServe|
We were glad to welcome high-level officials to our special event:
- Dmytro Razumkov, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- H. E. Matti Maasikas, Head of the EU Delegation in Ukraine
- Dmytro Kuleba, Vice Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Ukraine
- Oleksii Honcharuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Oksana Markarova, Minister of Finance of Ukraine
- Tymofiy Mylovanov, Minister of Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
- Vladyslav Kryklii, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Yakiv Smolii, Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- Maksym Nefyodov, Head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine
- Serhii Verlanov, Head of the State Tax Service of Ukraine
- Yulia Sokolovska, Minister of Social Policy of Ukraine
- Yulia Kovaliv, Deputy Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine
We also thank the auditing commission:
- Inna Novak, Grant Thornton
- Yulia Tereshchenko, KPMG Audit
- Dr. Christof Rheinbay, ARGUS-Service
Our special gratitude goes to the event partners
Together we are a powerful force for making Ukraine a better place for doing business!
Thank you once again for your support and positive vibes!