Maersk Line invites you to attend the first specialized seminar “Risks and grey zones of container traffic”
When: November, 2
Venue: Оdesa, GAGARINN hotel
The event will be useful for the container business experts, port operators and logistic companies. The organizers: Maersk Line Ukraine and International law firm Interlegal.
- Supply chain roles in the modern world – news, trends and future
- Actual issues in the carriage of goods by sea in containers
- International and local sanctions.
- Conflict and military zones
- How to resist headhunting and recruiting
- Cargo and liability insurance
- Roman Koloyanov, Director General of Maersk Ukraine
- Alexander Chebotarenko, Legal Advisor, Maersk Ukraine
- Natalya Myroshnychenko, Partner, Interlegal
- Nadezhda Savchenko, Key People Recruiting
- Andrei Radionovs, Marine Insurance services, Riga, Latvia
More details – at Interlegal website.
There is a 10% discount for EBA members.
Contact person: Ms.Alla Agbash, 00380487037510, firstname.lastname@example.org