The Forum of Innovative Productions Will Take Place on June 17
Bila Tserkva, May 11, 2021. — On June 17, the Forum of Innovative Productions will take place on the territory of Bila Tserkva Industrial Park for owners and C-level managers of manufacturing, construction, distributing companies seeking for production launch or its expansion. The event is organized by the Kyiv International Economic Forum.
The purpose of the event is development of industrial enterprises in Ukraine through access to the ecosystem of industrial parks, accelerators, investment and partnership programs.
The Forum’s topics include, but are not limited to:
- Ukraine’s industrial strategy and contemporary challenges;
- industrial parks as drivers of economic growth;
- Made in Ukraine in global markets;
- money for development: sources, conditions, risks;
- digitalization and production efficiency;
- new business strategies at the new economics.
Speakers of the Forum:
- Vasyl Khmelnytsky, Founder of UFuture holding company;
- Taras Kachka, Deputy Minister for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture – Trade Representative of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Khmurych, CEO of Bila Tserkva Industrial Park;
- Kostyantyn Efymenko, President of Biopharma biopharmaceutical company;
- Andriy Zdesenko, Founder and President of Biosphere Corporation;
- Oleg Boiaryn, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Eurocar PrJSC;
- Stanislav Vilenskyi, Deputy Chairman of Alef Corporation Board;
- Andrii Dligach, CEO of Advanter Group;
- Serhii Komberianov, President of Lean Institute Ukraine.
The pool of invited speakers is constantly updated.
Expozone of outstanding Ukrainian producers will take place during the Forum. New products and developments of enterprises from various industries and sectors of the domestic industry will be presented.
Participation in the forum is free subject to prior registration and confirmation from the organizers. Registration at the link.
There will be a shuttle service for guests on the day of the Forum.
The Forum organizing committee will meet all quarantine requirements that will be set in Bila Tserkva as of June 17, 2021.
The purpose of the Bila Tserkva Industrial Park is creating infrastructure and conditions for the sustainable industrial development of Ukraine. The park offers industrial land with all engineering infrastructure and ready-made modern production, logistics and storage facilities for rent or purchase. Knowledge and extensive experience in real estate development allows the park team to provide the client with a range of services and services for efficient production arrangement.
The total area of the Bila Tserkva Industrial Park is more than 70 hectares. Its key difference is focus on creating of ecosystem and clusters (production, logistics, and others). This approach enables clients to establish supply chains, reduce production lead time and costs.
As of the beginning of 2021, six companies are residents of the industrial park. The industrial park belongs to UFuture projects.
Kyiv International Economic Forum — is an ongoing platform for discussion that is aimed at shaping the strategy of the economic development of Ukraine. By arranging dialogue among experts, businesses and the authorities, the KIEF forms a roadmap for development and facilitates the conversion of expert ideas into action.