Financing Energy in Ukraine: Green Future is Coming
Redcliffe Partners and Clifford Chance are hosting a high-profile gathering of green energy professionals, policy-makers, institutional investors and commercial banks to encourage dialogue between economies on advancing the opportunities for financing renewable energy projects in Ukraine.
Renewable energy in Ukraine is flourishing, and its rapid is attracting ever-increasing attention from investors and energy companies from around the world. Currently, Ukraine is considered amongst the top European countries most suitable for producing electricity from alternative energy sources, having significant potential for green energy generation due to its climate, availability of land and a range of state support mechanisms and incentives.
Among confirmed speakers there are:
- Michael Bno-Airiyan, International Cooperation Officer, Ukrenergo
- Olga Yeriomina, Associate Director, Senior Banker, Power & Energy, EBRD
- Rodion Morozov, Project Director, Ukrgasbank
- Dmytro Lukomskiy, Head of the Board, Avenston
- Riko Vanezis, Partner, Clifford Chance Frankfurt
- Florian Kutzbach, Counsel, Clifford Chance Frankfurt
- Olexiy Soshenko, Partner, Redcliffe Partners
- Dmytro Fedoruk, Partner, Redcliffe Partners
A confirmation from speakers representing the National Investment Council of Ukraine, the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, as well as from the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex, Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Safety is expected.
Topics will include:
- Establishing a framework for sustainable energy market in Ukraine.
- Integration into the European energy market.
- New milestones in renewable energy financing in Ukraine.
- International finance tools and their application in Ukraine.
The event will take place on 14 June in Hilton Kyiv (30 Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd.) from 3pm till 8.30pm. Registration starts at 2.30pm.
Participation in the event is free. Prior registration is required: https://goo.gl/XUn6J5
The number of seats is limited. Representatives of consulting companies will not be registered for the event.
In case you have additional questions, feel free to contact Nataliya Chebysheva by email: [email protected]artners.com or by phone (066) 381 2857.