EY announces the opening of applications for the Accelerating Entrepreneurs program for startups
The EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs international program helps fast growing startups from around the world to scale their business. The group of 30 selected entrepreneurs will receive a comprehensive program of one-to-one guidance, networking and insight-sharing including:
- Access to the strongest and most connected entrepreneurial ecosystem in the world
- A dedicated EY service executive to focus on the business issue most critical to their company’s growth
- Ongoing mentoring from local and international EY teams involved in entrepreneurial growth
- Opportunities to pitch their business in front of the world’s most innovative business leaders
- Participation in EY Growth Navigator session, which provides the participants with unique experience of assessing company’s capability to perform its growth plans
- Promotion through EY’s media channels.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend world-class events to be held in Amsterdam on 21-24 April, 2018.
Selected entrepreneurs will meet with executives of the top-leading companies who are seeking to collaborate with innovative startups specializing in solving complex challenges. Market-leading specialists who are leveraging disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, customer interface, analytics, robotics, and the Internet of Things will coach participants.
Besides, participants have the opportunity to attend Innovation Realized 2018 program to take place in Amsterdam on 23-24 April 2018. 250 executives working in the spheres of innovation, strategy and corporate development will share their views on transforming companies in the period of rapid changes. Innovation Realized is a comprehensive platform of exchanging opinions, creating connections and ideas and finding solutions to complex challenges.
To participate applicants must fit the following criteria:
- You must be a founder and/or CEO of a private company and be primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company
- Your startup must have a technology enabled innovative product, service or business model that solves a big challenge (most relevant technologies: artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, customer interface, analytics, robotics and Internet of Things)
- Your startup must be high-growth. You must be able to demonstrate this, through either one or a combination of the following: revenue growth, evidence of funding, market distribution channels, wide customer base or market profile (e.g., promotion)
- Your startup must be looking to expand internationally as part of a growth plan
- You will need to attend the entire EY event from 21-24 April 2018 in Amsterdam.
Applications close on 18 December 2017!
If you are a fast growth start-up and have an innovative technology-based product or service, the Accelerating Entrepreneurs Program is a great opportunity for you.
Olga Danchenkova, Senior PR Specialist, EY Ukraine
+380 (44) 490 30 00, (067) 659 56 59,
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY works together with companies across the CIS and assists them in realizing their business goals. 4,500 professionals work at 20 CIS offices (in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don, Togliatti, Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Bishkek, Baku, Kyiv, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Yerevan, and Minsk).
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.