Meeting with NBU
- Date: 06/04/2021
- Time: 16:00 - 17:00
- Improving mortgage lending mechanisms.
- Further increase of international transfer limits.
- NBU Action Plan in case of intensification of the consequences of the COVID-2019 pandemic.
- Settlement of the possibility of remote identification of the client for the purpose of issuance of the CEP certificate, including with the use of the video identification procedure.
- Strengthening the rights of creditors.
- Discussion of the proposal to amend the Annex to the Procedure for selection of banks through which the payment of pensions, cash benefits and salaries to employees of budgetary institutions.
- Amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Pension Provision for Discharged Persons from Military Service and Certain Other Persons” and extension of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 1231 to military retirees, in order to give them the right to choose a bank to receive a pension from the list of servicing banks.
- Amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Social and Legal Protection of Servicemen and Members of Their Families” regarding the abolition of the norm on abolition of interest, fines and penalties for all servicemen for the period of a special period.
- Amendments to the regulatory framework regarding the bank’s verification of the client’s payment of taxes when paying salaries and other social benefits.
- Settle the issue of proper execution of the certificate-calculation in changing conditions.