EBA Mining Day
- Date: 22/09/2023 (FRI)
- Language: Ukrainian (with translation into English)
- Time: 09:30 - 17:00
- Registration startsat 09:00
InterContinental Hotel (2A Velyka Zhytomyrska street, Kyiv)
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the Mining Day, a special industry event uniting the key subsoil users, experts, state authorities, including the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Geological Survey and international partners, namely Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine representatives.
This event is scheduled for September 22, 09:30, and will take place offline at InterContinental Hotel (2A Velyka Zhytomyrska street, Kyiv) and online via Zoom.
The event will feature:
- Presentation and discussion of the research results “Subsoil Use in the Context of Industry Reforms and Development Perspectives” with key representatives of the relevant authorities;
- Ruslan Strilets, Minister of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine presentation Subsoil use reform: we take care of the economy development without the harm to environment;
- Oleh Bondarenko, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Environmental Policy and Nature Management Chairman;
- Roman Opimakh, Ukrainian Geological Survey Head presentation of state geospatial portal functions;
- Investor panel discussion on particular investment opportunities and promotion of Ukraine’s subsoil as an attractive sector for foreign partners;
- Panel discussion with business representatives to address the major industry issues and discuss its future vision;
Please note that the number of offline participants is limited and prior registration is required. We invite only one representative from each member company. Only registered participants will be notified of any possible schedule changes.
Kindly note that only EBA and GB4U members are invited to participate in the event. If you are not a member yet, please contact our Business Development team at [email protected].
See you there!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
22/ 09/ 2023