Business community meets Volodymyr Zelenskyi, President of Ukraine
- Date: 20/06/2019
- Language: Ukrainian/English (with translation)
- Time: 15:00 - 18:00
- Registration startsat 14:00
PARKOVIY BY DBI (16a Parkova road, Kyiv)
European Business Association is excited to invite top-managers from our member-companies to the first meeting of business community with the newly elected President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi.
This high-level gathering is scheduled for June 20 and will take place at PARKOVIY BY DBI (16a Parkova road, Kyiv).
During this special event, we will discuss top business concerns and key tasks for the President and his team, learn more about the President’s plans and priorities, first steps and appointments.
- We are able to register only one person from each member-company. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline ( 18 June 2019 12:00).
- This invitation is personalized and cannot be passed to third parties
- Please don’t forget to bring your ID for passing security points
We are grateful to PARKOVIY BY DBI for hosting the event.
Kindly note that the prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!