TIME CHANGE: Business community meets Oleksiy Honcharuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Date: 04/10/2019 (FRI)
- Language: Ukrainian\English (with translation)
- Time: 13:00 - 15:00
- Registration startsat 12:00
PARKOVIY BY DBI (16a Parkova road, Kyiv).
Please be aware that the meeting of business community with the Prime Minister of Ukraine – Oleksiy Honcharuk is rescheduled. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
It will take place tomorrow (4 October 2019) at PARKOVIY BY DBI (16a Parkova road, 3rd floor).
The new time: 13:00. Registration starts at 12:00.
At the meeting, the strategic Government’s action program will be presented. We will also discuss top business concerns and key tasks for the Prime Minister and the Government of Ukraine.
Please pay attention that you need to bring your ID (passport/driving license) with you, as there will be security point on registration.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite top-managers from our member-companies to the first meeting of business community with the newly appointed Prime Minister of Ukraine – Oleksiy Honcharuk.
This special event is scheduled for 4 October and will take place at PARKOVIY BY DBI (16a Parkova road, Kyiv).
- We are able to register only one person from each member-company. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (2 October 2019 12:00).
- This invitation is personalized and cannot be passed to third parties
- Please don’t forget to bring your ID for passing security points
The number of attendees is limited, the registration is closed.