EBA General Meeting with Oleksiy Lyubchenko, First Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine – Minister of Economy of Ukraine
- Date: 03/08/2021
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 15:00 - 16:30
What incentives are planned for the coming year to boost economic growth and development? Is there a plan to attract new investors and investments in the country? How will be the functions of the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Agriculture Policy redistributed? What is the vision for the further work of the State Food and Consumer Service? Did the Ministry of Economy take into account additional revenues derived the draft law №5600 in the calculation of the main macroeconomic indicators (GDP, the state and local revenues, unemployment rate, etc.)?
These questions will be discussed on August 3 at the EBA General Meeting with Oleksiy Lyubchenko, First Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine – Minister of Economy of Ukraine.
Besides, we will talk about sectoral issues that influence the economic development of the country:
- Establishment of civilized rules for e-commerce.
- Simplification of the procedure for obtaining licenses for import/export of fluorinated greenhouse gases.
- The need to repeal the state regulation of gasoline and diesel fuel prices.
- Update on the procedure for calculating the average wage.
- The shadow economy, namely, the “grey” grain market, etc.
- An increase in sugar prices in Ukraine and possible solutions to this situation, etc.
We are pleased to invite business representatives to the meeting that is scheduled for August 3, 15:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion.