Will be online
EBA General Meeting with Oleksiy Lyubchenko, Head of the State Tax Service of Ukraine
- Date: 22/12/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (let us know if you need a translation)
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Oleksiy Lyubchenko, Head of the State Tax Service of Ukraine.
This online meeting is scheduled for 22 December, 11:00, and will be streamed via Zoom (Room Stefes).
During the meeting, we plan to discuss the recent changes in the tax legislation of Ukraine and their implications for different categories of taxpayers, namely:
- New services in the taxpayer’s e-
- Blocking and late registration of VAT invoices.
- VAT refund issues.
- Return of old excise stamps and further reimbursement.
- Application of the business purpose test to tax periods that ended before the entry into force of the Law of Ukraine №466.
- Declaration and calculation of income tax for foreign permanent establishments for 2020.
- Clarification of legislative changes in personal and corporate income taxation.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!