HER STORY: Success beyond borders
- Date: 15/03/2018
- Language: English (with translation to ukrainian)
- Time: 19:00 - 21:00
- Registration starts:18:30
Hyatt Regency Kyiv (Ally Tarasovoi St, 5, Kyiv)
What we know about women, who come to Ukraine to establish strong relationships between Ukraine and the world-leading Countries?
On March 15 we will hold a special meeting focused on ladies, who are decision-makers on the international diplomatic arena.
You will definitely learn more about their distinguished work experience, life principles and motivation at work.
Let’s get acquainted with the high-level women, who work hard to strength international relations in Ukraine!
- Isabelle Dumont, Ambassador of French Republic to Ukraine
- Judith Gough, Ambassador of the United Kingdom to Ukraine
- Satu Kahkonen, World Bank Country Director for Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine
- Joanne Marques, Vice President of Visa Inc., Government Relations, CEMEA
Moderator: Dmytro Krepak, CEO Visa Ukraine
Please note due to the limit attendees number we may allow the registration of two representatives of EBA member company.
Important! Prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed on any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
15/ 03/ 2018